1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Investor required to come on board with an EXCITING and Innovative App Concept!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by scarycaravan media, May 15, 2010.

Hi everyone,

I am looking for an investor that can come on board with my project (ghostboy|interactive) and have a percentage in both the business and the project. Percentages can be discussed (the percentages will be good!). I want someone that would like to play a very active role in the company and want to make the business grow within a very exciting and commercial market.

I am unable to go into detail regarding the project, other than that it is creatively and digitally innovative, and will be the first of its kind available on both the Apple App Store and Android Markets. This project will open up so many doors and opportunities once it is out on the market place.

The project will be released globally on the 31.10.2010 So this is why I need to get things moving fast.

There have been a number of sponsors come on board with the project, which is very exciting. I have another post within this forum regarding the sponsorship element of the project. I have also approached a number of local media funding bodies that are very interested in the project.

I am looking for £15,000 that will be returned within 18 months of the project starting.

If this sounds of interest or want further information and or have questions feel free to PM me or email me :

More information regarding the 'ghostboy' project can be found on the OFFICIAL 'ghostboy' blog here: http://scarycaravan.blogspot.com/

All the best,

Jason

scarycaravan media, May 15, 2010 IP