1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

IPB error

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by sam20e, Dec 9, 2008.

i installed Ibproarcade 3.3.0 in my IPB v2.20 everything is working fine.. but im screwed up in my PM panel. when i click a PM to open everything goes blank.. i asked several members to try the same error they are getting... is there any fix?

please help me.

sam20e, Dec 9, 2008 IP
  2. Xavier_3D

Xavier_3D Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Review the changes you made while installing.... Back them up to original and see if the problem exists. Then try reinstalling the arcade.

Xavier_3D, Dec 9, 2008 IP
  3. sam20e

sam20e Member

Best Answers:
    i tried several times modifying settings. and i tried to reinstall also. still the problem is there.. i had 500 internal server error 1st. then i contacted my hosting and afterwards i didnt get 500 error but i got this blank screen

sam20e, Dec 10, 2008 IP
  4. sam20e

sam20e Member

Best Answers:
    check this screenshot :[​IMG]

i had this error before. i contacted my host then they did something afterwards i didnt get this error but i got a blank page instead. when ever i open a PM i get a blank page. please help

sam20e, Dec 10, 2008 IP
  5. Xavier_3D

Xavier_3D Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'll try to contact someone in my contact list. And let you know ok. Give me sometime. Sorry for delay.

Xavier_3D, Dec 10, 2008 IP