1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

IPB Forum + IPB Blog - Comments Needed...

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Suri.CMS, Nov 12, 2007.

Hi All,
    I am using IPB v2.3.3 (Invision Power) forum software and now I would like to add IP Blog as an additional feature for my members.

If any of you using this combination, I would like to know your comments on:

- How well is it integrated with IP Board ? (I hope same 'members' table can be used. Right ?)

- IP Blog special features and your comments on what all we can do with it.

- Please provide your site for reference if you are using 'IP Board + IP Blog' combination

- How is the development going on in IP Blog ? (Does it get updated frequently with new features ?)

- How well IP Blog can compare with other famous blogs like Wordpress. (I am more inclined to IP Blog because it integrates well with my current IP Board)

- Any problems, suggestions of using IP Blog with IP Board...

- Any comment spam found when using IP Blog.

Suri.CMS, Nov 12, 2007 IP
  2. yyyk9

yyyk9 Peon

Best Answers:
    The good side is that you get a lot of fresh content :) but the downside is that sometimes there's a hangup on the server. Rep me back if this was helpful! thanks :D

yyyk9, Nov 12, 2007 IP