1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Business Outsourcing the ultimate business future?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by axiaer, Apr 19, 2010.

?

Is Outsourcing Ultimate Business Solutions?

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    72.7%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
    Hey to all outsourcing companies, a general discussion about your views on Outsourcing service? Do you think Outsourcing is the ultimate business solution and is Outsourcing the Business Future?

axiaer, Apr 19, 2010 IP
  2. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Not.
    Its depend on the company needs.
    Outsource working quality is hard to judge.
    And the most important thing is outsource is not the way for long term company shortage of staff solution.

mentos, Apr 20, 2010 IP
  3. axiaer

axiaer Peon

Best Answers:
    UK Government has saved more then £ 12 Billion and this year they are aiming even higher around £ 18 Billion save ... that proves the rest, that how long term outsourcing can be and how beneficial it is for companies even to government and public bodies.

axiaer, Apr 20, 2010 IP
  4. Noahdeck

Noahdeck Guest

Best Answers:
    Both saving on costs and preserving the quality service is covered with outsourcing - provided that entrepreneurs have been working with the right outsourcing firms in place. Philippines is being well known nowadays as being one of these new outsourcing havens supporting Western and other global companies in their business solutions because of their low rates (considering low conversions) but the quality of the workforce still remains. From experience, I'm working with Filipino virtual assistants until now to utilize my web development and administration and so far so good! :)

Also, here's one inspirational post too that I follow. It's from Tyrone Shum (who also outsources to the Philippines and now an outsourcing expert) and in this video, he shows how it's beneficial to outsource to the Philippines that'll leverage businesses. It's a good story indeed and here's for everyone to see:

http://www.internetbusinesspath.com...ou-need-to-outsource-your-work-mass-outsource

Indeed, Outsourcing could be your best or worst choice. But for me, I'm proud that I've made this good decision. :)

Noahdeck, Apr 21, 2010 IP
  5. axiaer

axiaer Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts Noadhdeck, Indeed every decision is Good if you can manage it, and is bad if you cant control it. You cant blame outsourcing to be bad, you just need to have 100% control over your resources, and you can also by pass that if you really find a good outsource service provider.

axiaer, Apr 26, 2010 IP
  6. BlueSkyCamping

BlueSkyCamping Peon

Best Answers:
    We've generally avoided outsourcing, as there are clearly some risks involved.

It seems to me that you need to have a lot of confidence in who you are dealing with.

BlueSkyCamping, Apr 27, 2010 IP
  7. axiaer

axiaer Peon

Best Answers:
    BlueSky,
    Totally agree with you that there is a un-ignorable factor of risk involved in Outsourcing and yes finding a good team is really difficult in this dense outsourcers.
    But When you are saving something, you need to pay a cost of it, and the cost is in form of extra monitoring and due diligence and that for the first time only. Start with outsourcing your small business operations and processes, and once you think that the outsourcing company is reasonable, then you can always go for big projects. Thats how we've been developing. Our first project for the client worth $ 125 only. And after a year are are ready to sign a contract of $ 25,000. This all comes with experience and a reliable business partner.

axiaer, Apr 27, 2010 IP
  8. Vick_khan

Vick_khan Peon

Best Answers:
    The most Obvious benefit of Outsourcing is that it lessens the cost of bussiness, increase productivity and increase profitibilty. Outsorcing is a big source of adverstising your bussiness in other countries.

Vick_khan, Apr 28, 2010 IP
  9. omarabid

omarabid Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think it's the worst solution you can go with. You pay what you get for; there is no cheap labor. If workers in China are producing cheap products that's very likely because they have bad working conditions or of the high unemployment rates. As things go better, they will increase both quality and price. So don't expect the same quality with the half price.

omarabid, Apr 28, 2010 IP
  10. ppcmarketing

ppcmarketing Peon

Best Answers:
    My business structure involves 3 outsourcers. It take time to find the right people to put in place and train them on what you need them to do. But overall all I think if you want to compete and especially increase your bottom line you will need to outsource some of not all of your processes. The key is having the right system in place and training. You will need to monitor the work but it will free up a lot of your time.

ppcmarketing, Apr 29, 2010 IP
  11. Romanorc

Romanorc Active Member

Best Answers:
    I actually do a fair amount of outsourcing as it is less expensive than hiring extra employees and paying overtime.

Romanorc, Apr 29, 2010 IP
  12. lmsportal

lmsportal Peon

Best Answers:
    Outsourcing is not the last & ultimate goal of any business... But it can be very useful for reducing the cost...!!

lmsportal, Apr 29, 2010 IP
  13. axiaer

axiaer Peon

Best Answers:
    Right new outsourcing is really getting important as we're moving towards more competitive and cost concerned point of view, but in future its going to be even more critically important. When you need more and more extra resources, with cost cap. So businesses will definitely going to outsource more and more of their work, which from economics point of view will remove unemployment arbitrage in developing and developed countries.

axiaer, May 3, 2010 IP
  14. noeqiah

noeqiah Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think that's right, we see it in the future

noeqiah, May 4, 2010 IP
  15. Pixelrage

Pixelrage Peon

Best Answers:
    Outsourcing as in overseas? I don't think so. A lot of companies, specifically in this country, are growing up and realizing that saving more money isn't worth shitty customer service or a complete cultural disconnect by farming everything over.

Pixelrage, May 4, 2010 IP
  16. jezzz

jezzz Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Doing Outsourcing always can save you time and money! but Outsourcing is considered as Highly Responsible Factor in Growing business so i can see Outsourcing as Shaky in upcoming future

jezzz, May 4, 2010 IP
  17. markament

markament Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm just now outsourcing the posting of my articles. I write one article then my staff puts it in a spinner that sends it out to 400 directories. Then it goes on my site, on ezinearticles, then gets bookmarked then gets put up on Web 2.0 sites. Takes me 1 hour to do all that. Someone else will do it for me for $5. That's great when it gets me 200-300 backlinks and some good traffic s well.

markament, May 4, 2010 IP