1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Dating Gold Affiliate Program Scalping Leads?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by abbygeorge, Sep 11, 2011.

I've been working with dating gold for quite sometime as one of my affiliate networks and have noticed as of late that my leads have drastically declined in volume even though I have almost double the traffic coming in that i used to send them previously. I noticed that the night leads are not being tracked after creating several accounts to check on this. None of those accounts where counted as leads even though i went to 5 different places to debugg this issue. I'm thinking this has been going on for a while now and that I've possibly been screwed out of a lot of money and leads generated. aanyone else had this problem..or can some one else look into this maybe we could go after a class action lawsuit...Use Dating Gold with caution...they send random bot generated emails to their users to try to get them to convert..then once they get them to convert...they trash their hard workin affiliates out of their fair share of the profits...Anyone with similair problems with them?

abbygeorge, Sep 11, 2011 IP