1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is dropshipping for me if I want to...

Discussion in 'General Business' started by lvtim, May 1, 2010.

I have a decent home & garden web site where I provide free crocheting patterns for download. I make money out of putting up AdSense.

I plan to go a step further by selling these patterns in a kit. E.g. if someone is interested in a pattern, but does not want to go through the hassle of buying the needles, threads, etc needed to complete the crochet project, then they can opt to buy the kit version.

Problem is, I'm located in southeast Asia, and my target market is mostly the US and the UK (from what my web stats shows). Should I go for dropshipping, in this case? Or just find a partner from those countries that are willing to do this for me part-time?

lvtim, May 1, 2010 IP
  2. tjsocr22

tjsocr22 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would say the best way to go about it would be to dropship. In your situation this would be much cheaper than finding a partner part-time.

tjsocr22, May 1, 2010 IP