1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is it a good decision of starting a dating site?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by monim1, Jan 2, 2014.

1. daveman

daveman Active Member

Best Answers:
    Netstar, You said it well, I love your example.... but I don't agree with everything you said.

Yes it would be very hard to start a dating site and make money out of it for all of the reasons you and others have stated but, maybe the OP has the finances, the ideas and the balls to make it happen.

I think if you are looking to make money, there are probably better ways to do it. If you are looking ro a challenge then maybe this is for you.

Good luck

David

daveman, Feb 20, 2014 IP
  2. Henry Calvin

Henry Calvin Member

Best Answers:
    Do Seo and Social media marketing for your website and also use live chat support on your website. Its really helpful for your dating website.

Henry Calvin, Feb 20, 2014 IP
  3. Jim Young

Jim Young Peon

Best Answers:
    I think it might be worth a try, if you work locally. Forget about competing with the big companies. Use a way to match likes and dislikes. It would of course have to be cheaper than the more competitive sites. Why not say, don't pay anything unless the date goes well. An honor system of sorts. No credit cards or money up front. Advertise your site in local papers. Be unique and you might win.
    Lots of good ideas here.

Jim Young, May 2, 2014 IP