1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is it a new business of painting oil paintings from your customers' photos

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Jesoph, Apr 11, 2011.

Should it be a new business of hand painting portraits or oil paintings from customers' photos

I am a photographer and painter. Now, I have a built a new website for selling my hand painted portraits or other oil paintings, oil on canvas portrait paintings from my customer's digital photos. It means that I paint the portrait paintings or oil paintings from my customers' digital photos so that I can get more money from my customers easily. Usually, people like the hand painted artwork at low prices.

Do you think it is a new business of paintings portriat paintings or oil paintings from digital photos? And my ideas are good or bad? I want to get your viewpoints here. Thanks.

Jesoph, Apr 11, 2011 IP
  2. saicou

saicou Peon

Best Answers:
    I am not a artist, not know much about painting. But there are surely some pictures very beautiful, and if you change them into painting, I can still accept them as long as they have a very good craft, looks nice.

saicou, Apr 11, 2011 IP
  3. tylerzachary

tylerzachary Peon

Best Answers:
    Any kind of business is business if you like it and earn money with it. This seems to bee creative approach of painting images in other way:D
    Threat this as your own business and grow. Who knows, maybe this is your life's essence. Painting:D

tylerzachary, Sep 14, 2012 IP