1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is it Better to Sell Sites on Digital Point or Flippa?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by ePublications, Sep 7, 2013.

1. FreeFun4Every1

FreeFun4Every1 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    How it is best to worst?? Flippa verify lot of things and there is less chance for scam and you had put it in Last :eek:

FreeFun4Every1, Sep 20, 2013 IP
  2. amiluvu

amiluvu Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its not the worst actually,,
    Flippa is good for established sites like have good monthly unique hits and earnings,,
    As its a paid one,,these days most of new site listings end up with "not sold",
    so the listing fees will be a lost, that's the point here,,

amiluvu, Sep 21, 2013 IP
  3. FreeSpirit99

FreeSpirit99 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think Flippa is great if your site has some revenue and you can sell it for $500 or more but if it's a brand new site it's not worth it. I sold some new sites with no revenue to newbie buyers and I had to transfer the site which I didn't mind but then they kept messaging me with questions about how to change an affiliate link and how to do this and that. It ended up being more hassle for the few dollars profit I made. A month went buy and they were still emailing me about how to make a change on the site.

FreeSpirit99, Sep 21, 2013 IP
  4. maurice.cowell

maurice.cowell Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Flippa is only useful to those who are called "pro" in this kind of selling and I don't think it is advisable for beginners. The pay for listing is not appropriate if you don't know how it goes and the risk that you might encounter.

maurice.cowell, Sep 21, 2013 IP