1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is it good thing use selected social bookmarking sites?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by TSG, Dec 1, 2011.

Normally i use Reddit, Delicious, Digg, Identica for bookmark my blog new post. So if i continuously use those same site then Google consider me and those do-follow links also spam?

If i use those 4 do-follow sites with another bookmarking sites then this issue fix.

Thanks!

TSG, Dec 1, 2011 IP
  2. JerrickYeoh

JerrickYeoh Active Member

Best Answers:
    It does not matter as long you do not keep post the same thing on the same social bookmarking.
    Atleast it useful compare to using those low traffic and low PR social bookmarking that do not bring much help.

JerrickYeoh, Dec 1, 2011 IP
  3. ScarabWeb

ScarabWeb Member

Best Answers:
    Yes. me, i do it manually. Need to check the page rankings, and website reputation before i go and bookmark mysite. if its approved, then i gain backlinks.

ScarabWeb, Dec 2, 2011 IP
  4. therapy

therapy Peon

Best Answers:
    i have huge list of bookmarking sites with page ranks and join groups over there ..

therapy, Dec 3, 2011 IP
  5. Sharon Martin

Sharon Martin Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, it good to use selected but quality social bookmarking websites.

There is no use of submitting URLs to junk sites from which you cannot get traffic and backlinks.

But number of sites you are using are very less. There are many other quality websites, explore them too!

Sharon Martin, Dec 3, 2011 IP
  6. carlenesky

carlenesky Peon

Best Answers:
    That was I usually do when I bookmark. I just select those social bookmarking sites that gives more traffic and have PR.
    Even though they're not so many but I'm sure they are already trusted sites. I do it manually so that's why I only use few of them.

carlenesky, Dec 4, 2011 IP
  7. Lalit_Burma

Lalit_Burma Active Member

Best Answers:
    Simply use different IDs every time ... and also add some good websites as well ...

If this is time consuming for you than you should hire someone who do it manually only.H

Here are a list of other TOP DO FOLLOW LIST of social bookmarking, please click below -

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2348419

Lalit_Burma, Dec 9, 2011 IP