1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is it ok to setup auto-blog and edit posts afterwards?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Iron Hide, Jun 20, 2011.

Is it ok to setup auto-blog and edit posts afterwards?

Hi,

I am planning on starting a new wordpress blog. I don't have that much time to research each post and the post it along with pictures etc. I want to enable auto-blog, which will post like 3 posts a day. Then I can log-in onto my account from anywhere and edit them. It will save me more time and hassle. I want to know, will my posts still be unique? or there is something in auto-post that tell search engines that they are not unique? Also can someone recommend me one really quick. Free one.

Thanks

Iron Hide, Jun 20, 2011 IP
  2. PromoDirect

PromoDirect Member

Best Answers:
    Doesn't matter if you make an auto post or do it manually. The only thing that matters is that your content has to be unique. If your auto post is duplicate at the first place then it will be certainly a problem for your blog eventhough you edit it afterwards.

What Free One you are asking for?

PromoDirect, Jun 20, 2011 IP
  3. Iron Hide

Iron Hide Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    auto-blog softwates like wp o metric. Not sure which one is good. Also, what do you mean by"If your auto post is duplicate"?

Thanks

Iron Hide, Jun 20, 2011 IP
  4. Iron Hide

Iron Hide Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    anyone else want to answer?

Iron Hide, Jun 21, 2011 IP
  5. domainnamesalez

domainnamesalez Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you can use a plugin to do the job of auto posting like WP-Autoblog or WP Robot. I have not used them personally myself, but have heard about them from other users. Hope it helps.

domainnamesalez, Jun 22, 2011 IP
  6. raizza07

raizza07 Member

Best Answers:
    i think, just think that duplicate content is bad for PR, i mean, i dont know, its just every blogger is saying this. but i know for sure that having a duplicate content is bad for a reason.

raizza07, Jun 22, 2011 IP
  7. MIRENGE

MIRENGE Peon

Best Answers:
    You can auto post your blog and edit it later manually but make sure that your first article is always an original.

MIRENGE, Jun 23, 2011 IP