1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is it possible to make money with paid surveys ?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by bigzorro, Dec 9, 2010.

I tried a few times to earn some money with paid surveys but never had any success with them. Often I would get surveys that after some questions tell me that I am not qualified for the survey. I tried too many sites but always ended up with the information that I am not qualified to continue with the survey.

So I am asking everyone here if it is possible to make any money with these surveys or is this all scam. I suppose they are only collecting email adresses to sell them or to make somehow profit with it.

So what is your experience here ? :confused:

bigzorro, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  2. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Paid surveys is a total scam. You could make $100 if you really try but in general its a total waste of time.

Laceygirl, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  3. makd1788

makd1788 Peon

Best Answers:
    * Actually 90% survey companies only hires people from US & UK country.
    * And 95% survey companies make fool us by providing exaggerated money offers. And to their offers all we common people succumb.
    * So better would be to make money online not to go for any survey job. Just put some efforts on blogging or article writing more genuine is money is there.

Good Day-

makd1788, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  4. bigzorro

bigzorro Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Laceygirl !

I just visited your site "Make Money Online". It offers really good information.

bigzorro, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  5. EXVignola

EXVignola Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes you can make money with surveys. The real question is how much effort is required and how much money do you make? Too much and too little is the real answer.

like Laceygirl said it is possible but not worth it and like makd1788 said best spend your time elsewhere. Blogging, writing articles, ANYTHING you will make money a lot faster.

EXVignola, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  6. monsur

monsur Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Most of them are pure scam,so it is better to stay away from them

monsur, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  7. hypokill

hypokill Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The answer is as simple as most. If it was that easy we would all be doing it.

hypokill, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  8. Swollboski

Swollboski Peon

Best Answers:
    A short and simple answer would be, pretty much no.

Swollboski, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  9. Sythx09

Sythx09 Peon

Best Answers:
    The check I had every gotten from doing any work on the internet was from doing paid surveys. So yes it is possible to make money from paid surveys. Its usually not a lot of money though at most you could make $200 a month. I still use a couple of paid survey sites. If you want I could give you their URL's just send me a message.

Sythx09, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  10. pradiprg

pradiprg Active Member

Best Answers:
    I feel not. Many are scams. Not quite useful.

pradiprg, Dec 10, 2010 IP
  11. jessica lynch

jessica lynch Peon

Best Answers:
    My personal opinion most of survey companies offer very nice but the result is not that much testy. bcoz most of companies want registration fee before make the account. So after registration they even not reply mail.
    But sure all of them not like that, so before start justify as much as possible.

jessica lynch, Dec 11, 2010 IP
  12. Adam-MBW

Adam-MBW Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm signed up with a survey company that's just for Ireland. So I qualify for 90% of the surveys on offer. There not a scam, I spend around 20mins during my lunch break doing them and come out with around €500 a month.

Adam-MBW, Dec 11, 2010 IP
  13. thefaceless

thefaceless Member

Best Answers:
    now and then i do a survey on mechanical turk and have gotten paid anywhere from $0.50 - $10. But i've never had any luck on an actually survey site.

thefaceless, Dec 11, 2010 IP
  14. shuvo

shuvo Active Member

Best Answers:
    When I was a beginner I also worked with them to make money.But after working several months when I did not make any money with them to withdraw then I left those and I usually recommend others to avoid such programs because they are just waste of your time and effort.Better is work with affiliate program and make some sale or leads and you will make a reasonable amount of money more faster.

shuvo, Dec 12, 2010 IP
  15. solidcode

solidcode Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ya they mostly take surveys only form U.S. and what little money you make usually ends up being less then min wage. Also a lot of them try and trick you to giving out personal info or getting your to use your credit card to buy something.

solidcode, Dec 14, 2010 IP
  16. Coyotito

Coyotito Peon

Best Answers:
    The ones who make money are the ones "offering" these services, not the one who is participating... I mean, this is basically a lot of time spent working for peanuts.

Coyotito, Dec 14, 2010 IP
  17. AlfredSiliano

AlfredSiliano Guest

Best Answers:
    I also agree to others. I suggest to stick to the major providers who've been around for years and you'll be just fine.

AlfredSiliano, Dec 14, 2010 IP
  18. Imdadc

Imdadc Peon

Best Answers:
    There have plenty of well paying survey site. Before join there search which one is talking more by people join there.

Imdadc, Dec 15, 2010 IP
  19. satrap

satrap Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ok lest not brush off all paid survey sites as scams. There are lots of legitimate market research companies who actually help big companies conduct online surveys to get feedback from their consumers. Sadly, scammers have saturated the market and are all over the place, but if are careful, you can find legit ones. Keep this rule of thumb in mind, NO legitimate survey company asks for registration fee! All legitimate paid survey sites are 100% free to join. I mean, think about it, they pay you to take surveys, why would you have to pay them to start working for them. Do you pay your new employers when you are starting a new job?

Now, back to OP's question. You can certainly make money with paid surveys, however, you will not get rich or can quit your day job as some scam surveys portray it. Realistically, you can make a few hundred dollars a month or more taking surveys. It all depends on how many survey site you register with and how much time you devote to taking surveys. You won't get rich, but you can certainly make a little extra money.

I started making money online with paid surveys 9 years ago, I made quite some money, but it takes a lot of time and work. I worked with almost all legit survey sites that actually do pay. Here is a list of legit free online survey sites Legitimate paid surveys sites Good luck.

satrap, Dec 15, 2010 IP
  20. Flynax

Flynax Active Member

Best Answers:
    Actually I agree with Laceygirl .) It's annoying for both parties.)

Flynax, Dec 15, 2010 IP