1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is it worth having an accountant?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by purpletentacle, Sep 5, 2012.

Hi guys, I wanted to know if any of you have accountants to do your books and if the benefits really do outweigh the costs?

I keep being recommended SJD, who are in my town, but don't know if they can really offer me anything I can't do myself.
    Although some help with expenses would definitely be a good thing.

If you could share your experience that would be great.
    I just want some honest opinion from people who aren't trying to sell me something for a change :p

purpletentacle, Sep 5, 2012 IP
  2. slpro1

slpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am an accountant as profession, and i must say that now days, all the companies, small, medium or big need one. It's very efficient to have one who does all the work for you, makes all the papers and gives you some very good cash flows..if you have time to do it, you can...but i would recomand someone with experience to do it..

slpro1, Sep 5, 2012 IP
  3. Traditione

Traditione Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Taxes.

Every company needs book keeping too.

My friend is my accountant, and it's been very nice. He saved me a bundle, I got him a new driver.

Traditione, Sep 5, 2012 IP
  4. iandille101

iandille101 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It is very important to have an accountant especially in a business. I'm running a business for several years and provide a full range of accounting, business and bookkeeping services. I can help you about your question. Just leave me a message and I will contact you for more details.

iandille101, Sep 24, 2012 IP
  5. sarahjohs

sarahjohs Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yeah, having an accountant would do so worth, as you'd be able to carry on with other management process. Most of the business, either small or the larger ones, hire accountants to manage their business effectively. And still, you can also get through the information that companies are outsourcing their accounting/bookkeeping services to make their business simple. You can just check in with the services and the price that they charge for hiring the accounting/bookkeeping service or an accountant and later you can opt for the better one.

Instead, you can also have a try with outsourcing. There are several online bookkeepers who can aid you at affordable cost.

sarahjohs, Oct 5, 2012 IP
  6. dom19

dom19 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would definitley find a good accountant - they are worth thier weight in gold. We had a rubbish one for years and it ended up costing so much stress. Then we found a really good one and he has saved us loads - they know stuff that you never would and can give really good advise.

dom19, Oct 5, 2012 IP