1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is my Domian and Twitter account worth anything to sell??

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by getrichslow, Jul 22, 2011.

So I own http://www.entouragesocialmedia.com which right now just redirects to the facebook page. I also own twitter account http://twitter.com/EntourageSocial

I abandoned the business model months ago and just recently found a similar company with the same name just started. I don't really care that they have the same name, but is my domain and twitter account worth anything?

I never made a real site, so its just the domain's name value and i have about 20 times more followers than they do on twitter.

getrichslow, Jul 22, 2011 IP
  2. brentb

brentb Peon

Best Answers:
    It might be worth something to the similar company with the same name... offer it all to them as a package for 50 bucks... that's about the best you would get unless they are clueless and think its a big deal you have their domain and stuff, then you could get more.

You may want to see if they have an affiliate program or something... could be big money having their domain with their affiliate links all over it... just saying... :)

brentb, Jul 25, 2011 IP
  3. al_clark7

al_clark7 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'd agree with brentb,

It's probably not worth much at all to sell. It would be far better to use to drive traffic to their site.

Affiliate deal could maybe be struck?

al_clark7, Aug 4, 2011 IP
  4. kylelawrence

kylelawrence Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi! Affiliate marketing is a good idea. Just see if they will be interested.

kylelawrence, Aug 4, 2011 IP
  5. dannypayton

dannypayton Peon

Best Answers:
    Well see if the other site that just started has an affiliate program and sign up for it if they have. That way you can get something out of the business that you abandoned awhile ago and hopefully it will pay off.

dannypayton, Aug 4, 2011 IP
  6. unknownpray

unknownpray Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think it would be really worth while unless they have something in common with any company or firm that you want to sell it out to.

unknownpray, Aug 26, 2011 IP
  7. getrichslow

getrichslow Peon

Best Answers:
    they do exactly the same thing. we've actually been talking and may partner together in some way.

getrichslow, Aug 26, 2011 IP
  8. JPMiddleton

JPMiddleton Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That sounds good, always best to speak and see what business can be created.

JPMiddleton, Aug 28, 2011 IP
  9. jekyllhyde

jekyllhyde Peon

Best Answers:
    Unless you have huge amount of followers, i doubt anyone would be interested.

jekyllhyde, Aug 28, 2011 IP