1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

is myspace bulletin effective?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by zifige, Mar 18, 2009.

hi guys i am really wondering this question..because i want to use it for mu social network site...

thnks

zifige, Mar 18, 2009 IP
  2. dreadman

dreadman Peon

Best Answers:
    I am looking for the answer to that as well as I have used them only a few times and the results were inconclusive would love to hear about others` experiance with them as well

dreadman, Mar 18, 2009 IP
  3. Daymeyon

Daymeyon Peon

Best Answers:
    cant speak on this from a marketing stand point... but from just a long time myspace user... No not very effective. i pretty much only read bulletins from people i speak with on a regular basis and pretty much ignore those from people languishing on my friendlist. However if you interact frequently with those on your list and make the subject interesting enough you should get some views

Daymeyon, Mar 18, 2009 IP
  4. ~kev~

~kev~ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have tried posting all kinds of stuff on myspace, including blogs, images and videos. And I got very little traffic in return. There for awhile I posting all kinds of videos on myspace, and they got very little views.

As a result of my experience, I do not suggest that you focus 100% on myspace. Split your efforts between myspace, facebook and other social sites.

~kev~, Mar 18, 2009 IP
  5. smashcash

smashcash Peon

Best Answers:
    I have found facebook to be tons more effective. I have had exactly 0 success with myspace.

smashcash, Mar 18, 2009 IP
  6. Hagen

Hagen Peon

Best Answers:
    A lot of people ignore their myspace bulletins. Especially if you have a lot of friends, there's no way you could read all of them.

Hagen, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  7. pithu7

pithu7 Banned

Best Answers:
    pithu7, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  8. stefjames

stefjames Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes it's effective with the more friends you have in your niche. It's like blasting out a free solo ad to all of your friends for free. So yes it's effective

stefjames, Mar 19, 2009 IP