1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is MySpace marketing ok?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by glickman.mcclain007, Oct 21, 2008.

1. staffsergeantpeterson

staffsergeantpeterson Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not going to lie. I do this with my myspace profile. I have a K'gillion friends, that I send bulletins to. I get a lot of traffic/conversions for my site. I take it as spamming but if you can get to your audience the do so. I join myspace groups pertaining to my product, send bulletins, and post links. Maybe 100 of my myspace friends are actually friends. But with my bulletins I send FUNNY Stuff. It has a higher view rate then crapy videos or social engineering techniques... PS funny stuff is viral. MS users forward, cut paste my funny stuff and send it to their friends increasing my profile view... Your profile is the gateway...

I learned all of this from ---->> MyspaceFriendJunkie dot Com (Not spammin' I really do this for my Aquarium Site)

staffsergeantpeterson, Oct 23, 2008 IP
  2. Netel_Host

Netel_Host Active Member

Best Answers:
    Myspace marketing is a good option if it reaches the potential customers for your product

Netel_Host, Oct 24, 2008 IP
  3. cipals15

cipals15 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Myspace does not convert very well according to people's articles.

cipals15, Oct 24, 2008 IP