1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is PLR Stores Profitable

Discussion in 'General Business' started by ishika1234, Aug 16, 2012.

I am planning to create PLR stores for all stuffs like ebooks,articles,softwares etc.Are they profitable ,can we get good no. of visitors and sales.
    Anybody would like to give any suggestion to monetize in a better way or would like to share their experiences of earning with PLR stores.

ishika1234, Aug 16, 2012 IP
  2. howinfo

howinfo Peon

Best Answers:
    I used to spend lot of money on PLR content, not so much after panda update anymore. I think if you concentrate on good quality PLR you can still be quite successful.

howinfo, Aug 17, 2012 IP
  3. a32337

a32337 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah it totally depends on what you are doing it with etc

a32337, Aug 19, 2012 IP
  4. binarymetric

binarymetric Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Depends how much traffic you get to it.

binarymetric, Aug 20, 2012 IP
  5. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Its dead field.

You better spend your time else where.

mentos, Aug 20, 2012 IP
  6. ishika1234

ishika1234 Active Member

Best Answers:
    how can you say that when majority are saying that its always a profitable field.

ishika1234, Aug 20, 2012 IP
  7. kemasii

kemasii Active Member

Best Answers:
    It Is a good field if you put some effort into it. Be fresh and creative since most plr products can be found free you will need to stand out.
    Create your own content or edit the inventory you have. If you look around the net you will find that most places are selling the same old products as each other for a buck or a cheap monthly fee to access all of there items. Its a tough competitive market but if you focus on a niche perspective instead of the whole variety of niches you might see a little more profit from it. Just dont go into it thinking of plr as a product think of it as a tool and a resource and you will likely make more.

kemasii, Aug 21, 2012 IP
  8. SEObaby

SEObaby Peon

Best Answers:
    Selling PLR is a great business model, but like all things it takes a lot of work - you have to spend just as much time marketing as you do churning out products, perhaps even more. I started my own PLR store a few months ago and I'm really enjoying creating products. All I would say is start building a list quick smart. It really does make a huge difference.

SEObaby, Aug 23, 2012 IP