1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Social Media the Best for Providing Genuine Traffic

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by GuruVoodoo, Jul 18, 2011.

1. DIGITALCHAMELEON

DIGITALCHAMELEON Peon

Best Answers:
    As far as traffic is concern nothing beat social media, based on my experiences.

DIGITALCHAMELEON, Aug 9, 2011 IP
  2. leonidasblaze

leonidasblaze Peon

Best Answers:
    Social media is the best to get more and more traffic. No other sites are giving the traffic like social media sites.

leonidasblaze, Aug 10, 2011 IP
  3. satisfyingreviews

satisfyingreviews Peon

Best Answers:
    most of my traffic comes from search engines than from fb and than from su....i m serious about doing stumble upon....as it is best in alll for getting traffic

satisfyingreviews, Aug 10, 2011 IP
  4. annepatrick

annepatrick Peon

Best Answers:
    Traffic comes from good SEO since each search engine used SEO to identify page ranks of each website. But then, I agree that with social media we can generate traffic too. Still each marketer need to be aware with the pros and cons in social media marketing especially in terms of providing content, promotion and advertisement styles for them to generate good traffic. Also, it is important that they should maintain the consistency and efficiency of their marketing and social media monitoring tool can help them to manage and monitor their social accounts into one web page dashboard only. Netvani is a social media monitoring tool that provides accessibility to all of social accounts in different social networks.

annepatrick, Sep 4, 2011 IP