1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Sweepstakes with $250 prizes too little to attract visitors and promote business website?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by celderma, Oct 8, 2014.

Currently hosting a Sweepstakes at http://daily.opineer.com

The prizes are:
    1 Beats Pill 2.0 Speaker with Dude Character Stand or an Amazon $250 Gift Card
    4 Magicbox Portable Wireless Speakers or Amazon $30 Gift Cards

Are the prizes enough to grab attention or are they too little? I'd love to hear your experience with sweepstakes or giveaway events.

celderma, Oct 8, 2014 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I'd be really dubious about the prizes ever getting awarded. You have 446 likes, you have no contact details aside from email. If you did gift cards you could open this up to a broader audience - then again you may do better focussing on local issues like obamacare.

sarahk, Oct 8, 2014 IP
  3. DivineLanding

DivineLanding Peon

Best Answers:
    I didn't notice the prize at first. I would make it more prominent. One way you can help give some credibility is to have a testimonial from a previous winner under or near the prize offer. Something as simple as "Thanks for the speaker! - John Doe" would help a lot.

DivineLanding, Oct 9, 2014 IP