1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is their potential/can this niche/site earn money successfully?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Rohail Enterprise, Jul 19, 2012.

http://managingstresstips.com/

I want to purchase this site, however, it has little to none traffic. Is it worth purchasing this niche/site? Is their potential for adsense and affiliate marketing revenue?

Thanks

Rohail Enterprise, Jul 19, 2012 IP
  2. amedno1

amedno1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I bought a similar site sometime back here on dp and guess what? It got lost somewhere on a hard drive I never used it...from the way you put it your not too interested in the niche and trust me this can be very difficult to promote or help motivate you to do anything with it, you really need to be interested in the topic you are pursuing otherwise the obstacles are just going to be harder to overcome.

amedno1, Jul 19, 2012 IP
  3. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    No I would not buy that site. Just search the domain "managingstresstips.com" in the forum search and you will see he has offered for sale DOZENS of times. It is obviously a crappy site or over priced or it would not be offered for sale so many damn times. (I reported the duplicate threads so search quickly, I am sure they will be deleted soon.)

browntwn, Jul 19, 2012 IP