1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is there a good Interactive forms software?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Dinvest, Mar 18, 2008.

Hi,

I'm in the process of making an interactive form on multiple pages for my website which my customers could fill out and submit to me. I already have the form as a 9 page interactive PDF document, but would want it as a html page as well.
    I'm looking for a software for easily making such an interactive form on multiple pages, it would be on about 9 different pages and when the user is finished with one he/she would click next and arrive at the next page of the interactive form. I don't want all 9 pages as just one long webpage.
    I'm thinking of making it in Dreamweaver 8 but I can't find out how to make it on multiple pages.
    Do you know of a software where it would be easy to make such an interactive form?

Thanks very much in advance for your help.
    Sincerely,
    Dinvest

Dinvest, Mar 18, 2008 IP
  2. bewithme465

bewithme465 Peon

Best Answers:
    yes use adobe interactive forms u will get only if u install ADOBE LIFE CYCLE DESIGNER

bewithme465, Sep 1, 2011 IP