1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is there a preset db/content mgt program for adding free content and a paid section?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by JacksonSF, Aug 16, 2010.

Is there a preset db/content mgt program for adding free content and a paid section?
    Hi all,

ok I can make a regular website but when it comes to databases (or content management systems) I am pretty clueless.
    I want to make a site for a particular group that has:

1) auto account setup for members
    2) free listings with basic information that either I can add, members can add or outsiders can add(then verfied before posting)
    3) ability for members to pay to upgrade their listing by adding aditional links, photos, phone numbers, map etc. (either as a one time listing or monthly listing)

I also need to be able to access via iPhone app.

I know it has to be customized but was hoping there was something where I can enter the different fields, have a checkbox if it is free or paid field and completely automated as far as memebers being able to set up, maintain their listing, pay for the enhanced listing, etc.

Thanks in advance for any help/advise.
    Jackson

JacksonSF, Aug 16, 2010 IP