1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is there a program to find niche forums?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by fishook, Mar 7, 2013.

I see alot of forum posting services out there and thought about using them. But when I ask for "Niche" forums nobody seems to want to do it. So, I figure if I could find the right software or program, I could find my "niche" forums. I know I ran across something like this a couple of years ago, but I don't remember what it was. I'm also thinking there is something newer that can also register, and create profiles...and even possibly post. Can anyone please point me in the right direction?......

fishook, Mar 7, 2013 IP
  2. boyuancy

boyuancy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I wish I knew this fishook. You can find bots on BHW but... I don't know. I wouldn't personally go for them and it (flooding forums with automated crap for our selfish purposes) just seems immoral to me. I am currently moderating a community and it's just a nuisance.

I am painstakingly going through Google search results, typing out my keywords and trying to find whatever I can for my niche.

I'm sure there is a better way of doing this. Can someone enlighten us please? :)

boyuancy, Mar 7, 2013 IP
  3. kemasii

kemasii Active Member

Best Answers:
    try a search for forum directories there are a bunch that list the forums by catagory and niche

kemasii, Mar 7, 2013 IP
  4. fishook

fishook Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks, I didn't particularly want to resort to autoposting. And after reading a up on the subject a little more I realize that the software out there is too heavy duty. Like bouyancy pointed out, for my type of business it would be more benificial if the posts were real, actual posts. And kemasii, thank you too for reminding me about directories....I'm a one man seo team here, and through the years I've become somewhat numb to real seo. I started with organically building genuine interest and it has worked so far. Thank you for the spot on advice!

fishook, Mar 7, 2013 IP
  5. graformix

graformix Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    I'm not sure if there is a special software for that.
    Try to find your niche forums at http://1topix.com/find-forum . There are more than 7, 000 forums in the database.

graformix, Mar 12, 2013 IP
  6. gzed

gzed Active Member

Best Answers:
    BoardReader.com is another option for finding forums. You can use Magic Submitter to submit to these forums - for example, you could have one profile for niche A that only submits to niche A forums.

gzed, Mar 14, 2013 IP
  7. GuruCreation

GuruCreation Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well, you don't necessarily need a program or software to find such forums...

You can actually search in Google or other search engines like this:

niche + forum

And that right there should return the results you are looking for.

Holla!

GuruCreation, Mar 14, 2013 IP
  8. fishook

fishook Member

Best Answers:
    The Google search for the "Niche Forums" I think produced the best results. Considering it was my only option I think it produced the best because the sites were in order of Google Ranking, I think that matters. The Google position may also imply there is more participation. The only problem with the submitter software is that I don't think it can imitate human posts....that said, so far here's what I've done so far.
    I copied about 10 pages of results into an excel sheet..175 Forums, (not bad) that took about 15 minutes. I went to seoclerks and hired someone for $20 to register at every site and enter the login details on my excel sheet.
    I don't see myself actually posting on every forum, but I will probably have to in order to keep it real. For a small business owner, I can say that for one, some forum activity does get indexed. Second, if you are looking for real eyes and possible clicks forums can generate a bunch.
    Looking at my original post looking for software maybe it wasn't as realistic as I thought...The most I can hope for is to pay someone that is personable, and has forum experience and can be engaging.

fishook, Mar 14, 2013 IP
  9. Kanonig

Kanonig Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Get Scrapebox.com and watch their video tutorials on how to find forums..

It will be a real eye opener and there are tons of things that tool can do for you...

Kanonig, Mar 14, 2013 IP