1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is there a single DP member with 'medium to low' PHP skills who has success with...?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by gemini181, Feb 6, 2007.

?

Only if you have experience with Boonex downloads, please choose

1. They tend to work fine, including the Dolphin and Orca integration

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Generally, 'Bogus Free Stuff' designed to get you to want to pay them for 'advanced support.'

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    Is there a single DP member with 'medium to low' PHP skills who has success with Dolphin & Orca, or Barracuda (Boonex)???
    (Not if you bought the site from someone else) I'm asking if you are able to start with their download(s) and turn it into something good?

I'm really getting much better at some open source mods, but the Boonex 'crap' leaves me wasting endless hours every time.
    Please, tell me if anyone else has had really big problems with their 'free' products and installation?

gemini181, Feb 6, 2007 IP
  2. jayL

jayL Peon

Best Answers:
    Reviews come in many different forms. Honestly though, I'd read first before I try the free ones. But generally, the more popular and successul an opensource code or program is, the better chances you are in saving time editing and configuring it.

jayL, Feb 8, 2007 IP
  3. gemini181

gemini181 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They vary a lot in ease of use
    I'm curious if others tend to have more trouble with Boonex 'than the average Open Source program.'

gemini181, Feb 8, 2007 IP