1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is there a Social Media tool that combines OnlyWire and Hootsuite?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by lucabrasi, Jun 2, 2014.

I am looking for a tool that will allow me to share to a broad range of social media networks like OnlyWire. I also want to be able to interact with those networks like Hootsuite allows.

What should I be using?

Hootsuite seems to only have 7 social networks but will allow for 50-100 profiles across them. I don't need G+ Profile A to tell G+ Profile B how pretty it is.
    OnlyWire seems to just do a massive bookmarking across a tremendous variety of social networks but allow for no interaction.

Am I mistaken about this. Hootsuite could be great for me if it had more networks.

Can anyone provide some guidance in this area.

Thank you for taking time to consider this problem

lucabrasi, Jun 2, 2014 IP
  2. krishnaseo

krishnaseo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Can anyone provide some information about onlywire ? is it okay good or not?

krishnaseo, Nov 4, 2014 IP
  3. Diana Wallace

Diana Wallace Member

Best Answers:
    I guess it just depends on what you want to do. I do autopost in sharing motivational and educational post. But most of my postings are done manually, that way you will never look like a spammer. But Hootsuite is by far the better of the two.

Diana Wallace, Nov 4, 2014 IP