1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is there an need for an electronic tech site?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by DEBooks, Sep 15, 2013.

Ihave been on the electronic service bench for over thirty five years - The company I have recently worked for has just shurt down and the job market is very slow .

I am considering Putting up a Website to help people with technical questions and attempt to help with simple service problems as well as Provide Inf on the"New" equipment

My question to you before proceding is there a need for this type of servic?

PS I am a Freelance photographer Which is growing rpididly I do have a website up and running http://www.casualandactionphotography.com

DEBooks, Sep 15, 2013 IP
  2. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yea I'd say there's always a need for something like this. Whenever people have a pressing problem that they need solved, you can build a website around it to help them.

ninjamtlt1, Sep 15, 2013 IP
  3. ayeronnie

ayeronnie Active Member

Best Answers:
    Think people will always have problems with the tech stuff, just wonder how you'd make money from the idea?

Charge people to help them? That might be an idea.

Course if your talking about helping people actually fix stuff, like opening their computer, wonder if that would work?

Another thought, since you have the tech knowledge, maybe go the other route you mentioned, about providing information on new stuff. Maybe something like reviews, or why one computer is better than another, why one tablet is better than another, ect. Then you could link to said product on amazon with your affiliate like for example. Reviews can do pretty well at selling. Just thinking, that might be less time consuming, than always being around to "help" people with their stuff.

Just a thought :)

ayeronnie, Sep 15, 2013 IP