1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is there any alternative to Copyscape?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by RightMan, Dec 27, 2008.

I thought using copyscape was free and had no limitations.....But alas...I was wrong :(

Do you guys have any other means to check the originality of the content online, similar to copyscape?

Thanks and regards,

RightMan

RightMan, Dec 27, 2008 IP
  2. powerspike

powerspike Peon

Best Answers:
    I would love to know another place like copyscape as well, i think they are cheating these days. A Couple of my sites have already done the 5+ checks on the first of the month, which isn't right.

powerspike, Dec 27, 2008 IP
  3. musebay

musebay Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I usually run my articles on premium Copyscape but a good alternative would be articlechecker.com -- however, as of this posting, it's acting up.

musebay, Dec 30, 2008 IP
  4. Ratchet

Ratchet Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, there is a student resource site that we use to check articles. I don't know if it will work for you but it is turnitin.com.

Ratchet, Feb 24, 2009 IP
  5. tailender1

tailender1 Peon

Best Answers:
    there is one method of checking
    copy your content and upload to a free host and use those links to check for duplicate content.
    once you reached your limit create another free hosting account and check other pages. I use this method often :)

tailender1, Feb 25, 2009 IP