1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is there any trick to attracting StumbleUpon users?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by sburton0, Apr 4, 2013.

So, my blog (http://www.roadcrazed.com) is getting a lot of traffic from StumbleUpon. I have a Paid Discovery campaign going, and I'm also getting a lot of organic stumbles. However, it seems like almost all of the traffic is dropping off almost immediately, even though I have my campaign to only attract stumblers from my niche. To try and resolve this problem, I created a graphics-heavy splash page (http://www.roadcrazed.com/splash/) to try and gain some more attention. This splash page has fared slightly better with StumbleUpon, but not much. Any tips or suggestions? Thanks.

sburton0, Apr 4, 2013 IP
  2. muyilleum

muyilleum Active Member

Best Answers:
    Not really. Sites like StumbleUpon are not really known for their quality traffic which is why it usually results in relatively high bounce rates.

muyilleum, Apr 5, 2013 IP
  3. Jaeger

Jaeger Banned

Best Answers:
    If you are able to provide quality and interesting things you can definitely attract users on StumbleUpon.

Jaeger, Apr 18, 2013 IP
  4. Franklin_twister

Franklin_twister Peon

Best Answers:
    You must use some social networking tools to add followers or create massive traffic on your stumbleupon account, Like addmefast or youlikehits etc. You just have to add your site on these tools and little bit effort of your can give you result as you wants.

Franklin_twister, Dec 3, 2013 IP