1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is there any website of program that allows to build a Content Management System?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Alicia Madison, Oct 20, 2011.

There are a lot CMS in the market but is there any website or program that allows to build a custom CMS according to our own requirements. Web development is quite easy and you can find a lot resources to create virtually any design, but now CMS is becoming a very important factor. I could go to a Software Development company and ask them to build a CMS for me but that would be too expensive.

I am currently running my website on Wordpress. Self hosted website.

Alicia Madison, Oct 20, 2011 IP
  2. тнє Sufi

тнє Sufi Peon

Best Answers:
    You can use any CMS to customize based on your requirements. But you need to know very good PHP. Otherwise, you will not be able. Or you can hire a developer.

тнє Sufi, Oct 30, 2011 IP
  3. expertofexperts

expertofexperts Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, you won't find any such software to make a CMS according to you... Its better to customize a CMS of your choice

expertofexperts, Oct 30, 2011 IP
  4. rajpk

rajpk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    making a new CMS is very complex and big project, but you can customize built in CMS according to your need . people are customizing CMS and fulfilling their requirements.

rajpk, Oct 31, 2011 IP