1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

is there anyone know a good place to promote a link? Please I need Some Sugest.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by martpev, Dec 30, 2015.

I'm Looking for How To get $10 per days online.
    Some Suggest when I ask about this is. :
    1. Go to freelancer Site.
    Yes but there are a thousands of people who create similar offers with me, this is almost same like when you apply job applications. very high competitions.
    2. Go to PTC site, there is no competition in there.
    Yes, it's a good Idea, But you know, with earning 0.000xx, I should Waiting for How Long to get $10?
    3. CPM/ CPA.
    this is a great Idea, seriously I Like This way,
    but the problem is, Where I should to put, My Link that I promote,
    if you have an Idea or a suggest, I'm Very happy for it.
    Forum is Good Place to Promote a link But, Some Forum usually, Forbiden to do that.
    please I need Some Suggest...

martpev, Dec 30, 2015 IP
  2. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'm assuming you have some sort of affiliate link.

First things first... don't drive yourself crazy by trying to find places to submit your link to. Most directories and even article sites will not drive any sort of traffic to your site. And Blog commenting and Forum posting is technically spamming and a waste of your time.

If you are promoting a product make sure you have a lot of keyword rich relevant content on your site so you can benefit from search engines. Creating videos on YouTube pertaining to your product is also a good idea. And by video I don't mean spammy ads but rather a review or tutorial or something someone would find useful. Start a blog pertaining to your product. Get your product on social media whether it's on Instagram or Facebook but again make sure you never spam.

Promoting affiliate products is tough. And it requires a lot of work for little return. You don't own the product, you aren't fully profiting from a sale, and you are in a digital space with hundreds of other affiliates promoting the same product. You will probably find it's easier to sell a product of your own.

NetStar, Dec 30, 2015 IP