1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is there money in autoblogging?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by fasttrack, Nov 30, 2007.

Hello there I am interested in setting up about 100 autoblogs is their any money to be made here?

fasttrack, Nov 30, 2007 IP
  2. Stax_Daniel

Stax_Daniel Guest

Best Answers:
    if it didn't make money...people wouldn't do it ;)

Stax_Daniel, Nov 30, 2007 IP
  3. fasttrack

fasttrack Banned

Best Answers:
    lol true that.....how long should you expect to sit on them before they start earning good

fasttrack, Nov 30, 2007 IP
  4. Stax_Daniel

Stax_Daniel Guest

Best Answers:
    that totally depends on how much targetted traffic you bring to them and how fast you do it...

having a huge network of automated blogs in fine and dandy...but they won't make money without anyone going to them...

Stax_Daniel, Dec 1, 2007 IP
    buffalo likes this.
  5. marshall26

marshall26 Peon

Best Answers:
    Unless the content makes sense I don't think people spend much time on auto generated blogs I know I don't simply because it looks like bunch of gibberish, also alot of auto blogs steal content which is morally wrong IMHO

marshall26, Dec 2, 2007 IP
  6. COBSolutions

COBSolutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    people sit on those autoblogs are those who buy such packages for a fortune from so called gurus and they dont have a choice other than sitting on it....about how much it makes.....LOL....good websites with content and heavy page impressions can get few dollars a week if the niche is not high paying....you need to put up effort and take pain in the process to make money....nothing is easy and free

COBSolutions, Dec 2, 2007 IP
  7. jeeplaw

jeeplaw Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, you can make money by autoblogging. Now, HOW you do it is another story

jeeplaw, Dec 3, 2007 IP