1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is this OK so far? Games Store... Plz review (Kindly)

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by thsadmin, May 1, 2012.

Hey Guys,

I am about to launch a games store & I am thinking about selling the store to others (with stock), the site is based on wordpress, the content (games) and theme was released under GNU/GPL, but all the posts and images etc. were constructed by me - I should point out I don't want to sell this site - I want to sell it as a turnkey solution:

Over 77 Games are included.
    Over 77 Posts & download areas are being created.
    Wordpress theme & CMS.
    Downloads link to external sites.
    Customization's have been done (menus, headers, plug in's etc)

Soooo...

Do you think anyone would buy the store (as in turnkey) if I was to sell it?
    How much would I charge or would you pay?
    Is it OKay for a starting point (obviously I will update in future).

Sample: http://uncba.com/

Cheers.

thsadmin, May 1, 2012 IP
  2. DennisRitchieCollective

DennisRitchieCollective Peon

Best Answers:
    This actually looks pretty nice so far. It's very basic, but I like the color scheme (it's not something you see everyday). Just keep expanding on what you have, in terms of pages and site features for searching/organizing the games.

3. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Thanks!! I started with a simple theme & added some new features like the new "menu" options, I removed the old menu style & created two "menu" areas, one in footer & one in the header - so they can be edited in the custom admin>> menus section, then I added the navigation to the bottom of the listings... woocommerce is pretty cool to work with.

I am going to seek out some free scripts (released under GPL) and start a similar store, as in a website script store... then maybe a wordpress theme store...

It's for sale now: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2467761 for $30 & I am also selling it with resale rights for $300.

thsadmin, May 7, 2012 IP