1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is this possible, if so how to go about it?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by bon300187, Dec 5, 2007.

Hey im not sure if this is the correct place for this but i assume it will be a CMS i need.

Basically what I want to do is have a site that i can create usernames/logins and allow people to sign in and see a list of work. From there they can select any that they feel comfortable with doing in the time frame stated.

I then want this to be hidden or shaded a different colour etc so that other people are not allowed to see it or select the same one so that I don't get duplicate work.

Is this possible? If anyone has any ideas on the method stated or another method to give the same results I would appreciate it.

Thanks

bon300187, Dec 5, 2007 IP
  2. journeyoftheanimals

journeyoftheanimals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well I do know that with Joomla you can "check out" files and if they are checked out then others can not select them. But that is all I can tell you about joomla since I just started using it a few days ago.

Adam Burgi

journeyoftheanimals, Dec 5, 2007 IP