1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is this possible?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by GameOver, May 17, 2008.

My website will have a forum (vBulletin), a blog, (WordPress) and an image gallery (phpLD Photo).

Is there any way to link all these together so users don't have to register separately for each one?

I want it so people only have to log in once and be able to access all of these through that login.

Is this possible?

Thanks in advance.

GameOver, May 17, 2008 IP
  2. boula

boula Peon

Best Answers:
    yep there is a way .

boula, May 17, 2008 IP
  3. sajidmm

sajidmm Peon

Best Answers:
    I am not sure about image gallery (phpLD Photo) but its possible for forum (vBulletin), a blog, (WordPress) .

There are developers or companies those do plug in for these, find around for gallery (phpLD Photo) that work for both vBulletin and WordPress.

sajidmm, May 17, 2008 IP
  4. Joomla Dude

Joomla Dude Banned

Best Answers:
    Why do you want to mix up your website with all different scripts??
    It will look so odd then..
    I have an advice for you,by which you will get all your 3 parts of the website under one website and all integrated to a one very nice template..

You will have Blog,forum.Image gallery,etc etc etc all in your website. If you need me to do this,then PM me now.
    I have a big mega services thread here in DP. if you want,you can go thorugh it.
    Thanks...

Joomla Dude, May 17, 2008 IP