1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

It's about time for the Myspace Resource Sites to die off!

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Crayz, Nov 10, 2008.

For those of you who don't know, MySpace has had a new profile system in progress lately. It changes the layout of profiles, and has a whole new CSS format, meaning previous myspace layouts (profile 1.0) will not work in this new system (profile 2.0). Profile 2.0 allows for myspace users to basically create their own pretty layouts within Myspace's GUI, making layout creation much easier for the standard user, without having to deal with CSS. Although, there still is a custom CSS section for the advanced users.

Anywho, the Profile 2.0 was released throughout Myspace just today, and it seems like a decent addition to myspace. Even though this is just another addition that will subtract the amount of whoring & myspace monetization. I do miss the good ol' days of myspace whoring, selling accounts, all that jazz :)

Well, as can should expect, the web will become less cluttered with annoying myspace resource websites, for the time being. Some users will stay in the field, and design fresh new layouts for the 2.0 system, until we are surrounded with thousands, millions of layouts, and the web once again becomes cluttered with resource websites, once again leaving Myspace to blame.

Opinions?

Crayz, Nov 10, 2008 IP
  2. MakeThatDollar

MakeThatDollar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah I can't wait for those sites to die off. I bet we'll start seeing some up for sale here soon.

MakeThatDollar, Nov 10, 2008 IP