1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Its Urgent! How to become White Label SEO provider? Need Help!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by pradeeps, Jun 3, 2010.

Hello DP,

I have a situation: One of our client is asking for white label price and SEO services! I have done some research on Google and understand that a white label SEO provider(can be a person/company) helps a person/company to provide SEO services to its clients being anonymous to those clients. I think I am right up to here! If I am correct, what does it requires from my side to be a white label SEO provider? how should I qualify as a white label SEO provider? What are the technical and non-technical things I need to develop on my website? How long will it take to update my site as a white label SEO Service? Any examples of such things are much appreciated, thanks in advance. Please help me its urgent!!! You can also PM me if you feel to explain more elaborated details.

Find here the exact conversation I made with him:

Client : send a list of the services you provide,prices and some samples to my email.
    Me : Sure.
    Client : I need a full list of what you do and prices for it. I already do this with another firm, I have 100s of clients I sub out this work for...so I need white label services
    Me : Will do that.
    Client : ok, keep in mind that I am reselling the services so I need a bulk white label price

Please Note: I need suggestion only from those who are experienced in this program rather just introductions or definitions.

Awaiting your responses,
    Pradeep.

pradeeps, Jun 3, 2010 IP
  2. Kraven2

Kraven2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, SEO consists out of on site SEO and off site SEO. Is your client looking for both, or one of the two?

Kraven2, Jun 4, 2010 IP
  3. Kraven2

Kraven2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    The basics, however are not that hard to master. But he does need to get a little more specific.

Kraven2, Jun 4, 2010 IP
  4. pradeeps

pradeeps Peon

Best Answers:
    Friends read the entire post and be specific to my point! I don't need vague replies, they look spam!

pradeeps, Jun 4, 2010 IP
  5. Kraven2

Kraven2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Pradeeps, your post is not specific enough. SEO is not a program you can learn, it is a technique to optimize websites for search engines. That is a broad area, with parts that you can do on a website to tweak it so it gets indexed better, and parts you do off site(promotion) to get more links to the site(dofollow links).

As long as I do not know what it is your client is looking for, how could I advice you?

If you think you could learn it in a few easy to follow steps you are wrong, but we can steer you in the right direction, once you get more specific.

Kraven2, Jun 4, 2010 IP
  6. pradeeps

pradeeps Peon

Best Answers:
    That is what I mean. Again a vague reply! I am not asking to teach me SEO! Please consider leaving replies only if you know the solution and I had specified the same in my post. Again for your information, "Please Note: I need suggestion only from those who are experienced in this program rather just introductions or definitions."

pradeeps, Jun 4, 2010 IP
  7. Kraven2

Kraven2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    True you are asking for a quick fix, which doesn't exist. And since you are unwilling to cooperate we are unable to help you.
    You want suggestions from experienced SEO professionals, I guess my twenty years of experience, plus the fact that I am a professional SEO writer doesn't qualify me as such.

So allow me to say: Whatever bro good luck with that!

Kraven2, Jun 4, 2010 IP
  8. pradeeps

pradeeps Peon

Best Answers:
    I know that I need quick solution but I have been waiting from the last 2days to find out solution(&still) and to which I have been receiving irrelevant things from you! You should have speak like this if you had supplied at least few or say 1 appropriate solution to my post! Again, please post replies if you know how to move forward! Cannot reply you if you further go ahead your own way!

pradeeps, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  9. Travis

Travis Peon

Best Answers:
    To answer a few parts of your question:

If you're looking to appear to be an SEO expert, you can change things on your site, such as proper link anchor text, URL rewriting and the like in probably about one day. It's all very simple and a matter of simple keyword relevance and density. There is no real qualification process, it's all mostly done based on demonstration and proof of skill from past/current clients, or yourself, ranking well for keywords they select. That is the process that takes a while as you have to wait around for Google and other SE's to update their SERPS. As a part of this, you'll also have to do "off-site" link building, which is the part that takes the longest and, arguably, gets some better results. Once you have this 'evidence' of your work, it's a bit easier to command a price, but apparently the client wants lower prices so he can resell it to other people?

Hopefully I understand your question correctly, it's a bit difficult to understand. If not, I apologize :).

Last edited: Jun 5, 2010
    Travis, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  10. pradeeps

pradeeps Peon

Best Answers:
    If there isn't such qualifying methods then that would be really great! Testimonials, yes they are obviously needed to qualify ourselves as experienced in what we do and I had provided some of them too! But I think that is not what he is looking for! I got couple of good suggestions from other forums too(like the one you did here) and would like to choose one of them and follow.

Anyways, thank you very much for your understandings and kind words! :)

pradeeps, Jun 6, 2010 IP