1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I've had allot of success with Social Media & Wen 2.0, I'd like some feedback.

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Wedo12345, Jun 30, 2009.

Hey guys, I’m in the middle of building a business based around web 2.0 & social media. I myself have had a pretty decent success with web 2.0 media in the past and I’ve done a few jobs for my contacts here and there and they’ve gotten some pretty cool results as well.

So now I’m looking to stream line my expertise and turn it into a business. However I’ve run into a problem, the thing with web 2.0 is it covers such a broad field, literally has dozens of applications that I don’t know where to begin.

So I wanted to get some feedback, to get a feeling of what people want and who wants what. It’s pretty much like a market survey, if anyone has a interest in using web 2.0 and social media to improve their business and hopefully boost profits either take the survey I’ve put together at the link below or just leave your feedback below.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=7Ef6beAj7DvvagELxwpGIQ_3d_3d

For everyone who does choose to take the survey above I’ll make sure I email you a web 2.0 manual I’ve brought the rights too, just leave a email I can send it to you one, that’s optional you don’t have to if you don’t feel comfortable I know some people may not.

Thank you very much for your feedback.

Wedo12345, Jun 30, 2009 IP