1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Job offer - webdesigner to make original Photoshop tutorials

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by Vladimir13, Apr 11, 2011.

Hi all,

I need good and original written Photoshop tutorials with photos and everything. This is a serious part-time job and you can make your schedule as you want. One tutorial per week is enough.

Payment will be made once a week, after the tutorial is received and checked. Yes, your tutorials will be checked because I don't want copy paste tutorials or things like that. I want to pay for your work and I want to have original and nice tutorials.

Anyone who's interested and he thinks that he has the skill, please contact me.

Your tutorial must have text, photos,explicit steps and must look very good .

Photoshop category is your choice but it must be different from week to week.

Vladimir13, Apr 11, 2011 IP
  2. Cfields6

Cfields6 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am interested. I have 5 years of photoshop experience. I am an adobe certified associate in CS2, CS3 and CS4. I currently own CS5 on my MacBook pro. I have a lot of quality photoshop knowledge I'd like to share. Thank you.

Cfields6, Apr 14, 2011 IP
  3. Bambu

Bambu Peon

Best Answers:
    I can do very descriptive photoshop tutorials. Let me know if you're interested.

Bambu, Apr 14, 2011 IP
  4. Vladimir13

Vladimir13 Peon

Best Answers:
    Both of you, check pm .

Vladimir13, Apr 14, 2011 IP