1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Just created a new blog based on a myspace band

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Whitey, Oct 22, 2007.

I was surprised to see that this URL wasn't already taken. Anyway, ive made a blogspot:

http://tapemastersinc.blogspot.com/

Ive been trying to get into this whole thing where you make a blogspot about an up-and-coming myspace band, and once they release an album and get popular you get a lot of traffic.

Heres their myspace page:
    http://www.myspace.com/tapemastersinc

Anyway, now im kind of stuck as of what to do :p This is my first time doing this and ive no idea what to add as content :p

Any help? Cheers:D

Whitey, Oct 22, 2007 IP
  2. mkmnynow

mkmnynow Active Member

Best Answers:
    start by linking to the blog from the myspace page. you have good internal linkage from your friends (esp if your on the toplist, comments..). others can say what content to put. i would think, updates for fans, shows, what band is doing, etc

mkmnynow, Oct 22, 2007 IP
  3. hadinih

hadinih Member

Best Answers:
    Nice tips, how about link exchange with other blogger users?

hadinih, Oct 23, 2007 IP
  4. davewashere

davewashere Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think you've got a really good idea. There's a big advantage for you being among the first sites tracking a particular band. The only problem is sifting through all the crap and finding the bands that will make it. Judging by who Tapemasters Inc has worked with, it's clear you've picked a winner. Now Just get as many quality links pointing back to your page as you can.

davewashere, Oct 23, 2007 IP
  5. RockDiesel

RockDiesel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    not sure what kind of music Tapemasters Inc does, but if they have lyrics in their songs then start transcribing those and posting them on your blog. That way, when they get popular and people start searching for their lyrics you are among the top.

Obviously, this doesn't apply if they don't have lyrics in their songs.

RockDiesel, Oct 23, 2007 IP