1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

kdobson99 problems with Link Seller?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by dcristo, Jun 22, 2005.

Let me get this CLEAR straight up. The intentions of this post isnt to try and ruin the reputation of this member in question, merely just to try and discover who has had recent dealings with him as Ive had quite a few problems which I have tried to sort out via email with no luck.

As some of you may know, in the last few months this member has been actively selling links in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum. He appears to be a decent enough guy so Im a little unsure why he has been so unresponsive to my emails. I purchased a few text links from him last month which I renewed on June 10. It has been nearly two weeks since I have Paypal'ed him payment and I am still yet to see the links I purchased on his sites. It's pretty apparent this guy is just brokering for someone elses sites so he must have run into a few problems which has nothing to do with me. Ive communicated with him once or twice during the past two weeks. In the last correspondence he said he couldnt get the links up on one particular site but he would be able to get them up on another site shortly. Ive heard nothing since.

I feel Ive been VERY patient with this guy. In all honesty I just want my money back to spend on other advertising. So... to get to the point of this post, has anyone had recent dealings with him ?

I note he was last active on these boards on June 15...

What really frustrates me about it is not so much the inconvenience (although thats part of it) just the lack of courtesy. Surely if your selling alot of links you'd be on the net daily... maybe he's just tryin to stall me for more time?? :confused:

dcristo, Jun 22, 2005 IP
  2. spdude

spdude Guest

Best Answers:
    Did you ever try comunicating with him over instant messenger?

Well you asked whether anyone dealed with him. I have, and am very happy with his business.

spdude, Jun 22, 2005 IP
  3. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    No I havent only through email.

When's the last time you made contact with him?

dcristo, Jun 22, 2005 IP
  4. dcristo

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    On closer inspection his last activity was just yesterday :eek:

dcristo, Jun 22, 2005 IP
  5. spdude

spdude Guest

Best Answers:
    Your user name did seam familiar. Just checked and yup, your the same one who started this thread

I would suggest mods take some action.

spdude, Jun 22, 2005 IP
  6. larysmith711

larysmith711 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Why b/c he's speaking his mind??? Thats what forums are all about.

BTW... kdobson99 may need to increase his communication but he seems fair to us. It takes him a while to get the links up but I think he doesn't start your renewal date until the last link is up.

larysmith711, Jun 22, 2005 IP
  7. kdobson99

kdobson99 Guest

Best Answers:
    Hey guys, Im back and just read the thread. I have many emails to respond to and several links to get up. I will do it asap today. I have been gone as my daughter had some unexpected surgery (minor) and haven't been online for about 3 days. I have gotten your emails but haven't read them yet dcristo. I just turned on my computer and got a pm and came to this thread. I haven't read it yet, but will be doing so and taking care of outstanding business yet today.

kdobson99, Jun 22, 2005 IP
  8. kdobson99

kdobson99 Guest

Best Answers:
    Just so you all know... I refunded dicristos payment to me within 5 mins of getting back to my home computer (rather than the one available at the hospital for me to play around with, but not to post links with). Hopefully this will resolve this thread.

kdobson99, Jun 22, 2005 IP
  9. dcristo

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I REITERATE what i said in my first post for ppl who dont read between the lines.

Ken thanks for your response I'll be responding to your emails now.

dcristo, Jun 22, 2005 IP
  10. 2003m2003

2003m2003 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Anybody has any contact with this member (kdobson99) last one or two weeks? If you know any email other than his yahoo one please let me know.

2003m2003, Jul 28, 2005 IP
  11. Cartman

Cartman Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've had limited luck PMing him, though it took him awhile to get back to me. Still trying to get my issue with him resolved, but it seems like he's only online like once a week, so it's been dragging on for awhile now.

Cartman, Aug 1, 2005 IP