1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Kickstarter. Thinking of posting a project.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Clowgon, Mar 29, 2011.

I am thinking of posting a project on kickstarter in the Food section. I am looking to either make a post on getting funds together to open a stall in Birmingham City Centre (Second biggest city in the United Kingdom) Or set up stall in London 2012 for the Olympics.

The idea is to open up a stall a sell a wide range of foods. Breakfast in the morning such as Eggs, beans, sasuages's ect and then lunchtime meals such as Curry, Pizzas's, pasta's, Chips, sandwiches ect.

Do you think it is a good idea to go ahead with it? I've looked on kickstarter and some of the projects, i must say, i am a little surprised they received heavy funding.

What kind of stuff do you think i could offer people for funding the project?

thanks

Clowgon, Mar 29, 2011 IP
  2. tjsocr22

tjsocr22 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Go for it. There's no harm in trying.

I've seen a ton of projects on there that have garnered a lot of funding and attention but are completely ridiculous, at least you seem to have a good idea :)

tjsocr22, Mar 29, 2011 IP
  3. Clowgon

Clowgon Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the encouragement. Yea, im gonna go for it. :)

Clowgon, Mar 30, 2011 IP
  4. Justin_Dupre

Justin_Dupre Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah great idea! You could offer those people with some advertisement, SEO stuff, and promote their monthly specials. I think pick breakfast or lunch in the beginning as a start might be good too.

Justin_Dupre, Mar 30, 2011 IP
  5. Avesel

Avesel Peon

Best Answers:
    Best of luck with your venture.

Avesel, Apr 4, 2011 IP