1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

l need some one his home language is English to make proof reading ??

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by style fashion, Aug 26, 2009.

hello

i need some one help me in my site work with me for ever .. my site have more categories .. and i need him /here to make proof reading to the topics and solve the mistakes grammar or language in it ...

if there are some one please tell me where are you from and how much money you need per topic .. and are you will contious with me or not ..

style fashion, Aug 26, 2009 IP
  2. xwishmasterx

xwishmasterx Peon

Best Answers:
    Please let us know the url, so we may know the amount of work needed. Also try http://www.getafreelancer.com and see if you can get some good offers on your project.

xwishmasterx, Aug 26, 2009 IP
  3. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    you can try posting under services section of the forum and i'm sure you will find someone

sultanofseo, Aug 26, 2009 IP
  4. wildogre

wildogre Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you only need someone for proof readings ?? are u sure you can right the stuff by yourself. Well i am from Pakistan completed my MBA and can do it for you. Just tell me the average length of your articles in words then i 'll let you know about my charges.

wildogre, Aug 26, 2009 IP