1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Lead Generation: How to Generate Business Leads for Business

Discussion in 'General Business' started by ebiztrendz.com, Mar 7, 2010.

Dear Fellow DP Member,

Generating a Leads for Business is always very challenging and tedious tasks for the business owners. I wanted to know what method, technique you use for your business to generate the prospects and business inquires.

I may be any tool, website, B2b Portal, Email Marketing, SEO, PPC Campaign, Social Networking website, Freelance web portals, face to face meeting method to find the new prospects for your business.

Please contribute your knowledge and thoughts to help and rejuvenate the lost energy in this recession and help them to keep our moral up.

Please share! Thanks in Advance!

ebiztrendz.com, Mar 7, 2010 IP
  2. Keesie

Keesie Peon

Best Answers:
    have you looked into some of the affiliate networks that provide leads like commission junction?

Keesie, Mar 7, 2010 IP
  3. extraspecial

extraspecial Member

Best Answers:
    Well if you would ask me about lead 3 years ago, I would say what the hell is that? Now I believe leads are sometimes more important than generating a sale :)

extraspecial, Mar 8, 2010 IP
  4. Fergal

Fergal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I use SEO and referrals to attract people to my forum. The closest I come to lead generation is searching for people discussing relevant topics on Twitter and then replying to their questions - http://search.twitter.com/ is an excellent tool for that.

Fergal, Mar 8, 2010 IP
  5. ebiztrendz.com

ebiztrendz.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing your idea's. But i don't see much discussion on this topic. Does this a domain secret belongs to individual business's.

ebiztrendz.com, Mar 9, 2010 IP
  6. Dacota Dirk

Dacota Dirk Peon

Best Answers:
    Advertising has been an inseparable part of all sales and marketing campaigns for ages. Entrepreneurs have now begun to understand that promoting their business can go a long way in generating high quality business leads. Generating business leads online is most popular as most of the people in generation are more into internet, but it requires some significant and most important marketing tools to generate leads.

Dacota Dirk, Jul 26, 2010 IP
  7. tenemail

tenemail Member

Best Answers:
    Seems not so good

tenemail, Jul 27, 2010 IP
  8. backlinker2010

backlinker2010 Guest

Best Answers:
    Local PPC is a great way to drive leads. Remember to bid on local brand names.

backlinker2010, Jul 27, 2010 IP
  9. ebiztrendz.com

ebiztrendz.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google Local Business center is also playing a good role for leads now a days. any thought on this

ebiztrendz.com, Jul 28, 2010 IP