1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Learn 45 ways to make money on internet for beginners step by step what worked for me

Discussion in 'General Business' started by competent123, Mar 6, 2012.

This are the various ways i have made money online, more than 10$ per hour of work.

something may work for you, something may not work for you, instead of sulking on failures, MOVE on to next option, i am sure you will find the one way in which you can make money consistently.

This thread is intended for newbies only, NOT for the experienced ones.

IF you need any help, please do ask me in PM only. i rarely follow my threads.
    i am NOT selling anything, nor i am an affiliate of anybody.

IM industry is probably as hard as any other industry, most people see work at home as no work, sleep and money will fall in bank account. this is not the case, IM industry is an extremely fast moving industry, a single line of code change somewhere can cause a tsunami in whole industry, so if you are not willing to learn 24x7 to stay ahead of the curve, dont' bother entering this industry coz you WILL fail, and none can make you succeed.

=============================================================

There are generally ways of making money -
    doing services
    selling content
    selling potential/existing revenue website/business
    SEO ( cpc/cpm/cpa industry/adsense)

and a few other ways which you will be learning online.

i will start with step by step for a totally fresher person who knows literally nothing.

1 - signup with paypal. this is the most basic and the most important of all steps, because paypal is free to signup and it is where you will be getting your money from almost everyone.

2- go to services section and find work for you. since you are a total beginner , you will be starting most probably with forum posting work. it is the easiest and the most basic of the works that will usually pay you 10c a post, you will be able to do probably around 20 posts per hour. yes its' not much, but remember it is the easiest one to do, and you are just starting in IM business. you will find that your work will be constantly rejected by the op for being spammy in nature, if you are wondering what it is, then you are just writing some garbage which is not getting traffic to the forum.

you will then see that you dont' know what to type. believe me or not, but thats true.
    suppose you get posting work for say maserati owners forum, and you never even heard of the car brand maserati, how can you type anything related to it, when you don't even understand the terms of it? there comes leil to the rescue. google for an ebook named 92 ways to talk to anyone. - it's an amazingly good book that will help you a LOT in this industry. after reading this book, you will be able to talk to others ( post in forums) in such a way that other posters will see you as a maserati factory engineer.

time will be about 3-4 hours to read the full book. you may find some link you can download from.

you will need to do about 2000 forum posts on about 40 different topics to understand what brings traffic, IM industry is based on traffic, traffic = money, no traffic, no money.

you should have done 10-100 forum posts to earn about 1-10$
    its' really hard work, but it must be done first if you ever want to move above 100-200$ a month, also, it will save you a LOT of headaches in the future.

3 - you will now move to blog commenting work, it will pay around 10-20c a post/comment. there is an extention in firefox named nofollow, it will show you the pages which are nofllow. dont' post on those links.

4- you should have made about 20-40$ by now.

goto godaddy.com and make an account, most of the domains will be bought and sold via godaddy.com

competent123, Mar 6, 2012 IP
  2. markinternet

markinternet Member

Best Answers:
    great advice i like it

markinternet, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  3. kirajx

kirajx Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Great guide :)

kirajx, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  4. Irfi0009

Irfi0009 Banned

Best Answers:
    thanks for sharing these tips for newbies.

Irfi0009, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  5. Techz SEO

Techz SEO Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Great list of ideas. It will help a lot to me. Thanks!

Techz SEO, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  6. zaraw

zaraw Peon

Best Answers:
    wow thanks gonna try this now :)

zaraw, Mar 8, 2012 IP
  7. D.John

D.John Peon

Best Answers:
    helpful, thank you

D.John, Mar 8, 2012 IP
  8. competent123

competent123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the positive comments.

now you want another way of making money.

go cpalead.com or any similar cpa network ( if you don't know how to get approved or something, PM me and i will get you approved.) and get yourself approved.

now goto http://www.amazon.com/music-rock-classical-pop-jazz/b/ref=sa_menu_mu8?ie=UTF8&node=5174 this link. it has a list of the current toppers as well as upcoming music releases.

note the names of the albums.

now goto any torrent hosting site such as piratebay.org or something similar.

download the album from there, now password protect it, and re upload to file hosting websites that pay for download such as hotfile / fileserve etc etc. also make a .torrent of the file an upload to torrent hosting websites. no need to upload to piratebay because your torrent will be removed instantly anyways.
    use one passwords on many files, no need to overcomplicate it with one password per file type thing.

make a link to your domain telling people that to get password come to this site and complete a survey one usually gets about 50c to 9$ per survey! just imagine the cash you can make with this.

see a DEMO - www.passfile.info - i've made over 2000$ with this in a year, for files i uploaded over 1 year ago!! and i just uploaded like 50-70 files only.

the best part is that you dont' have to do anything!! you can hire people in dp who would do that for 10c a file, so for 10$, you can get 100 files uploaded!!

voila - get instant, regular , sustained cash. and go to the beach

IF you need help setting this system up, msg me, i will help you out with this.

competent123, Mar 8, 2012 IP