1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

LED Watches - how to find wholesale supplier

Discussion in 'General Business' started by ShaiMagal, Oct 16, 2011.

Hello,

I would like to sell in my e-shop led watches and I was looking for any good supplier, I found a few guys at ebay (1 piece / 4 USD - inc. shipping).
    Price is good, but I am sure, they are using any type of dropshipping and buying it for 1 piece / 2 USD - inc. shipping. Is here any way to find the source of this cheap items?
    I buy a few watches(10-15) for test and it arrived to me from "4px worldwide express"(air mail) from Singapore and Hong Kong. But nothing back address, only to 4px depo, not supplier. Is possible to find, where I can buy it for this better price?

I was asking direct sellers, but of course they didn´t tell me it.

Any idea? I hope, when I bought it, I will se any web page address or anything where I can find source of items and buy it alone... :-/
    Becouse I give 4 USD and 2 USD is real price and 2 USD is for middleman :-/ I would like to buy 1000 pieces and between 4 and 2 USD is big difference.

I will be happy when you will help me.

Sorry for bad english and thank you very much for each reply.

ShaiMagal, Oct 16, 2011 IP
  2. thedanielsolution

thedanielsolution Peon

Best Answers:
    I am living in China right now (originally from Canada) -- we could meet in Skype to discuss finding a source for you...

thedanielsolution, Oct 16, 2011 IP
  3. ShaiMagal

ShaiMagal Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for fast reply!

I found a lot of suppliers but all of them are sending items from any unknown source(dropshipping) what I am talking and return address/source address is hidden(only 4px depo). I am afraid of, it is impossible to find it :-/

I tried to asking all sellers, but nobody didn´t help me (naturally)

I haven´t got skype :-/

4. ShaiMagal

ShaiMagal Active Member

Best Answers:
    Btw, when anything of you will find(or know) the cheap wholesaler of led watches for me I will pay him!
    The price is the type of hanger, if you're interested, write me a PM and I will write exactly what I look for and watch what is acceptable price for me.

Thank you.

5. persunshop

persunshop Peon

Best Answers:
    well,it is so easy,at some developed cities,there are a lot of workshops to produce wholesale things which supply all kinds of wholesale things.you can find them and choose the best one for yourself!

persunshop, Oct 20, 2011 IP