1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Legal Action against Elance.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by necrodie, Jun 12, 2011.

I have recent initiated Wire Transfer payment on Elance. Usually it takes 2-3 days max to reach into my local bank. But now it has taken more then a week and Elance saying that they have not any reference number with which they have sent money. So this means I cannot trace the money from my Local bank.

Furthermore, Elance asked me to wait for 14 days. My concern it this if they have sent the money then they should have Wire Transfer Receipt or Reference Number using which I can trace the money.

Now since Elance is not taking this issue seriously I want to take some Legal Action or at-least warn them for any possible legal action so that they may take this as serious.

I have noticed that they are member of BBB ( http://sanjose.bbb.org/Business-Report/Elance-Inc-213440 ).

All I need your people help to let me know my possible options to warn them.

necrodie, Jun 12, 2011 IP
  2. r00t3r

r00t3r Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi if that was a huge amount I would totally suggest you to sue them or at least warn them so they quickly check the matter.

r00t3r, Jun 12, 2011 IP
  3. necrodie

necrodie Member

Best Answers:
    ^^^ thanks...

Well yes the amount it big. I also want to atleast warn them of bad circumstances. But unfortunately due to my limited knowledge I don't know what are my options to sue them? Should I take them to court? or is there any organization present online to which I can send their complain?

necrodie, Jun 13, 2011 IP