1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Legalize Adsense/Website earnings?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Eightrix, Dec 16, 2010.

Hi,

I am looking for any kind of information/resources that could help with the adsense or general website earning questions like:

--Is generating adsense revenue considered self employment?
    --How to you file those taxes and are they any different from income tax?
    --Are you considered to have your own business if you have adsense on a website you own?
    --If that is considered self-employement or owning your own business, how and where do you file the earning, the loses (from running that website + other expenses) and everything else?

Thanks in advance for any information!

Eightrix, Dec 16, 2010 IP
  2. omarabid

omarabid Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I think you should see an accountant and he'll help you find the easiest option in your country.

omarabid, Dec 16, 2010 IP
  3. rseobeginner

rseobeginner Peon

Best Answers:
    Be Optimist one.never mind the expenses you loss because it will bring back to you in multiple amount.

rseobeginner, Dec 16, 2010 IP
  4. Eightrix

Eightrix Active Member

Best Answers:
    Im just talking about loses in regards of business expenses. For example if I report I made $100, i will get taxed 50% of that. But if they know that i spend like $150 on hosting, lol then maybe I get some break. Not really, sure of the laws in US but thats what im looking to find out.

Eightrix, Dec 16, 2010 IP