1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Legitimate Online Data Entry Jobs?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by readezarchive, Dec 20, 2011.

I've been searching for an online data entry, form filling or similar job and have yet to find a legitimate site out there. Most of them want you to pay upfront for access to the jobs or refer a certain amount of members first.

I would prefer the website payout using paypal either daily or instantly when the earnings limit is reached. Anyone know of any good sites?

readezarchive, Dec 20, 2011 IP
  2. jhardy2008

jhardy2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    On internet no one is good and legimate data entry jobs. So try to use some other ways to earn money.

jhardy2008, Dec 20, 2011 IP
  3. D Alishouse

D Alishouse Peon

Best Answers:
    I would be very hesitant about paying money to a site that claims they can get you an online data entry job. Working from home is a sought after situation and I imagine sites like that are just capitalizing on that fact.

I know a few individuals who are happily in that situation, but most of them had to build up to it. They sought out jobs in their own community that offered stay-at-home options, they signed on with Odesk and elance and those types of sites and built their careers from there. The good news is they are now employed and work from home, the bad news is it took time. Most of their work came in short bursts or as a part-time contractor until they gained more experience.

D Alishouse, Dec 21, 2011 IP
  4. WizIMS

WizIMS Member

Best Answers:
    Don't do that man..

Try to focus on anything else, but not that.. That's a hard work and won't improve your skills in any way!

WizIMS, Dec 21, 2011 IP
  5. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    lifeplayer, Dec 21, 2011 IP