1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Let social media be a part of your life and make money naturally

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by eusunt, Mar 5, 2013.

Hello dear DigitalPoint members,

I'm a new member on this forum and I really wanted to start a new thread to share with you what I think about social media (facebook in fact) and the making money process.

Well, I think that all the best things in this world should be rewarded. So, if you have a nice idea about something ... let's suppose you are an engineer and you want to develop a new machine or something like this, you will share some photos and ideas about your plan, and your friends will be delighted to share your ideas with their friends. Well, until here is not so special. But, if you know that you don't have money to develop your dream machine, but your ideas are very good rated by people, why not believe in your dream? :) With social media you can share your ideas and your dreams with your friends and you can get a helping hand from them. Who knows who will see your ideas? Maybe your machine will be see by an entrepreneur and he will contact you to give an advice or to invest in your capacity.

Well, this short story can go to infinity. What about if you will write in the description of your photo that you have some economical problems and you want to transform into reality your dream? :)

I think that for good people, for smart and nice ideas, the social media must be a part of your life and also social media have to help you making money naturally or more specifically, making the money that you need to see your dreams come true.

I'll hope to understand my short story and to fill it, to add more helpful reviews for those who are interested to share their smart ideas with entire social media and for helping those who are need this economical help. :)

eusunt, Mar 5, 2013 IP
  2. Sanjana0123

Sanjana0123 Member

Best Answers:
    Yes social media is the best source to share views to the friends as well as out side public related to the field.social media is the only platform where we get most traffic as well as visitors and this atr the main source of income which we can't ignore.

Sanjana0123, Mar 6, 2013 IP
  3. OSSEO

OSSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its true , if we introduce new idea so we can generate money from that idea :)

OSSEO, Mar 6, 2013 IP
  4. eusunt

eusunt Peon

Best Answers:
    But which is the best mode to introduce this new ideas? :)

eusunt, Mar 9, 2013 IP