1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

LF: Graphic Designer

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by sadhakim, Feb 19, 2007.

Hi, I'm looking for a graphic designer, I'm trying to redesign a charity's web page and I need a designer to do most of the front end work for me. I really need somoene who will design it, I am fairly good at HTML/PHP/MySQL (more of a programmer then a web designer)

just to give you an idea of what kinda charity it is, here is a similar one:

http://www.dailybread.ca/

I'm not 100% sure if i need the coded template or a photoshop PSD. I want someone who designs clean neat web pages. You might have to take a cut on this project (its a charity, so if yer willing to do it for a reasonable price it would be greatly appreciated) but I have about 3 other projects within the next 4 months that i'd like to complette that would be higher paying.

I'm looking for someone who is versitile, because the other projects are very different. Send me a PM with your portfolio, salary expectations and availablity for future projects. The last one is the most important to me because I want to develop a relationship with a designer.

sadhakim, Feb 19, 2007 IP